At Go With The Gecko we want your hire experience to be the vest best it can be. That's why it is a requirement for all our Hirer's, that before and after photographs are submitted through our ‘Book N Go App’ to establish the condition of the vehicle at collection and drop off.
Why do we ask you for these?
These photographs are stored on your hire account and can be used as evidence in the event there is any damage found on the vehicle during or just after your hire. Reviewing pre-hire and post hire images can protect you from wrongful damage claims or confirm if the vehicle has been returned with a full tank of fuel etc. So we ask for them to protect you and to give you that added piece of mind.
Failing to submit photographs through the App will delay the return of your security deposit, so please make sure you click on the link below to submit the photos.
What we will request from when collecting your vehicle:
- 4 x Photographs of side of the vehicle - front, passenger side, rear & drivers side
- 'Selfie' Photo of the Hirer standing next to the nominated hire vehicle
- Photo of Hirer’s driving licence & any nominated drivers
Please Note: Remember to report any pre-existing damage which cannot be seen on the photographs or that is NOT already noted on the rental agreement to Go With The Gecko on 1300 826883 before commencing your hire.
What we need when returning a vehicle:
- 4 x Photographs of side of the vehicle, e.g front (showing number plate), passenger side, rear & drivers side
- Photo of the fuel gauge and odometer reading (you may need to turn on the vehicles ignition for this)
Please Note: the vehicle needs to be returned with a full tank of fuel, unless notified by our staff prior to booking
Where here to Help
Don't worry if you're having trouble with our new Book 'N Go App, we are here to help you. Give us a call on 1300 826 883 when you arrive at your vehicle and we will talk you through exactly what you need to do next.
Note: Failing to submit the requested photographs through our self-service app will delay the return of your security deposit.