To keep our rental prices as low as possible, we provide you with the option to add these additional features and benefits to your hire agreement, for an additional charge.
- Additional Driver: We will need to see their drivers licence and a nominal fee applied for additional drivers.
- Additional KM Allowance: Pre-purchase additional KM travel allowance at a discounted rate.
- Excess Reduction Cover: You can reduce the ADE from $7,500 AUD to $1,000 AUD for a small fee - which we highly recommend!
- Premium Roadside Assistance Cover: You can buy additional cover for the call out costs relating to
incidents that are your fault, including for running out of fuel, lost keys or keys locked in the vehicle
- Additional Labour to help you with you move
A range of fees and charges may apply to your rental see full terms and conditions. The amounts may be specified in the Rental Agreement provided to you on pick up.
We do not cover you for:
- Fuel - the vehicle must be fully fueled upon return or you will be charged the cost of replacement fuel at local service station prices, plus a fee of $55.
- Parking and traffic fines you incur on your trip.
- Private parking charges.
- Road tolls.
Any additional charges incurred by you during your hire, will be applied to your account and payment will be deducted from your security deposit, prior to its release/return.
We do not provide trolleys, tie down straps or other coverings with the hire. However you can purchase these from local hardware and safety stores locally. It is important you understand the local road and state laws in relation to the safe transportation of goods.
For more information, call our Customer Service Team on 1300 826 883