Why do I need Roadside Assistance Cover?
We regularly maintain and service our vehicles to ensure you receive them in the best possible condition. We include FREE roadside assistance as additional protection against inherent mechanical faults in the Vehicle but fees and charges apply for all other faults or driver induced errors, unless you purchase Premium Roadside Assistance Protection. Generally, these fees and charges apply to faults and driver induced errors such as:
- a flat battery (and not due to mechanical failure);
- lost keys, key-less start or remote control device;
- the key, key-less start or remote control device has been locked in the vehicle;
- changing a wheel as the result of a flat tyre; or
- running out of fuel;
Roadside Assistance Protection may be purchased for $20 per day now, to provide cover for:
- sufficient fuel to allow the Vehicle to be driven to the nearest service station; or providing a Vehicle tow to the nearest service station when providing sufficient fuel is not possible or practical;
- unlocking the Vehicle when the keys, keyless start or remote control device has been locked in the Vehicle;
- changing a wheel as the result of a flat tyre;
- starting the Vehicle if the battery is flat because you have left the headlights or interior lights on or the air-conditioning, entertainment system or other electrical equipment operating when the engine is not running;
- the cost of a replacement battery which has failed as a result of you or the Additional Driver leaving the headlights or interior lights on or the air-conditioning, entertainment system or other electrical equipment operating when the engine is not running; and
- towing, as a result of something you, or the Additional Driver has done to, or caused to the Vehicle;
Conditions and exclusions do apply, so please read the terms and conditions of your rental agreement for full product disclosure.
Our Roadside Assistance cover is provided by Roadside Response Roadside Assistance.